Individuals for overnight supervision are needed, as there must be one to two individuals awake even while the children are supposed to be sleeping. We are looking for individuals who are responsible for providing supervision, while also working on laundry and completing other tasks, including preparing for breakfast. Along with these primary responsibilities, this individual can use some time to study, read, knit, crotchet, etc. Overnight supervisors must be highly reliable.
Hourly rate is based off of experience and prior training. Shifts are from 9PM-7AM.
- All training is paid for and provided on-site.
- Meals provided when working on-site.
- Ability to work toward future positions.
- Check on children throughout the night.
- Making sure facility is secured.
- Prep for breakfast.
- Valid high school diploma.
- No previous criminal or child abuse history for applicant or household members and the ability to pass background checks.
- No pets are permitted.
- 18 year old minimum OR 21 year old minimum – based off of ratios.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.